Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Key is Finding the True Friends...

I consider myself to be very lucky to have my friends in life.  I have a large bunch but the ones whom I hold true to my heart.  I'll hold them close to my heart forever.  I'd like my readers to get to know them, because you will be hearing from them in my story...

So...Once upon a time I met some amazing people.

Name: Caity
Nickname: Noi, Izumi, Floozy, Bimbo
Association to me: bffaeaeeatdrtea (best friends forever and ever and ever even after the dinosoars roam the earth again)

Caity and I met in seventh grade.  I was going through a phase where I thought I was the coolest person in the world and I was really mean to her.  Then in eighth grade I realized that I wasn't as cool as I thought and I got to know her and apologized for my behavior in the previous year, only to find out how cool she was.  From then on we were friends and grew into best friends.  She helps me with my stories and we come up with funny scenarios together.  We watch anime and read manga together and though she's a total tom boy and I'm a total girly girl we both get each other.  We squeal at the cutest things and make faces at each other.  Sadly though this previous year we learned that she will be moving to a different state... so we will only be able to write to each other.  She will be leaving come December or sooner.

Name: Trent
Nickname: Darling, hunty
Association to me: Best friend


You know that cotton candy that walks through crowds that you chase down just to eat and then only to find out its a guy with pink hair... or the guy with mermaid green and blue hair... that's my friend Trent.  Trent and I met in elementary school we weren't friends until middle school and in high school we got close and got to know each other.  We've become great friends ever since.  Whenever I need someone to listen and rant to other than Caity I go to him.  He's my phsycologist.  Whenever we have a moment of silence he always says "So...vagina's... those are a thing now" and every time I can't help but burst out laughing.  He'll be there for all of my love life and will continue to be there til I'm old and gray most likely yelling at me for having so many kids.  It's fun because sometimes he'll try to say something and it comes out complete gibberish.  For example, hunty came from him trying to say hunny. 

Name: Shannon
Nickname: Shiwase
Association to me: Best friend
I met Shannon through writing.  We're both fanfiction authors and one day I came across her work, sent her a review and then we became close friends.  She's a shy girl and reminds me a lot like the little girl in a tea cup wanting to keep it spinning and having fun.  Never wanting it to stop.  We talk through text and email seeing as we live in different states.  I've made some other great friends because of her.  She gives me a lot of great advice and picks me up when I'm down.  You'll hear about her some.  We haven't been able to talk all that much because she's been busy.

Name: Kirk
Nickname: K.B, Jerk, Leprechaun
Association to me: Best friend and boyfriend

No K.B is not a red head, but he has this cheery, happy go lucky attitude and a wonderful laugh that reminds me of a leprechaun... I'm thinking of the next time I see a rainbow taking him with me to find the end of it.  I'm sure he'll have some instincts in finding it.  Kirk and I met at work.  We work at a grocery store and while I'm a cashier, he's in charge of dairy and he also helps with the up front stuff too.  We were friends for the longest time before we realized that we liked one another.  We started dating and until I'm out of high school because of my sisters rule I can date other people.  Which isn't too terribly bad, but I feel bad dating other people.  We've gone through our rough patches, but I know deep down that we can get through them.  I believe in holding it out for the good in life, and I have a good feeling about this.  We've both had our doubts, and yes they're hard but like I said.  I believe in not giving up when things get tough.  And yes, if things do end up with a break up then we will still be best friends.  I wont give up a brilliant friend because of things like that.  I found my true friends and they will stay my true friends.  It's funny how opposite we are to each other.  He's considered a wild child, while I'm the good girl.  I think we complete each other in that kind of way.  He's an amazing person.  He likes guitars, he plays and builds them.  He says he'll teach me to play in turn I'll teach him how to ballroom dance.  So far I've taught him the waltz and he wasn't bad.  So if he's reading this than *Muah* and deal question love: Do you eat Lucky Charms cereal? hehe

You have your introductions of important people in my life now readers, there are more friends but not like these guys.  I have great friends but not many best friends.  From now on posts will be real posts and not introductions to people you will need to know.  You'll meet more people along the way, but now... now will begin my story...


No comments:

Post a Comment